Holidays are a perfect time and a great way to bond and have fun as a family. And the much-awaited time is finally back again!
The schools are shut for summer, children are spending more time at home and parents are busy planning holidays and making a list of entertaining things to do with kids.
We had previously curated a list of fun activities one could look forward to as a Peppa fan. But to be honest, if you are a Peppa fan or not, you can still modify it as per your liking and plan your own to-do list.
For all of us, holidays are all fun and games until it is time to pack! Whether it is your first time travelling with kids or if you are a pro-on-the-go traveller, last-minute planning and packing can be very stressful. We at Roy’s Boys have worked on a travel checklist for your next holiday or a day out.
- Passport and Visa documents
- Cash in local currency if travelling abroad
- Hotel and flight/train/coach booking confirmation email
- Travel and translation apps
- Credit cards
- Travel insurance
- A notebook with emergency contacts and addresses if your phone battery dies
Health and beauty:
- Reusable water bottles – preferably one per member
- Basic first aid kit
- Hand sanitiser
- Face masks
- Tablets for motion sickness
- Daily vitamin tablets and/or personal medicines
Clothing and accessories:
Essentials for parents travelling with infants or toddlers:
- Baby carrier or Buggy/Pram
- A baby bag with mini kits
- Nappies and wet wipes
- No-rash nappy cream
- Changing mat
- Baby bottles
- Formula and/or Breast pump
- Water sippers
- Snacks, fruit pouches and baby food
- Feeding bowl, spoons & kids’ cutlery
- Washing up liquid
- A small bottle of laundry detergent for emergency spills and accidents
- Baby Monitor
- Your child’s favourite blanket or toy
- Children's books
- Phone chargers
- Power bank
- Travel adapters
- Camera and camera charger
- Multi charging cable to help you charge multiple devices while on-the-go
While we understand packing could be hectic, we also know that holidays are a wonderful time to reconnect as a family, take a break from work and just unwind.
Roy’s Boys wishes you a happy and relaxing holiday with your loved ones. Happy vacation!
To download this printable checklist, click here.
And do not forget to tag our socials!